Kerry: Please tell me Nolan will get a juicy storyline this season on Revenge! Maybe a new love interest?
“I think when we meet Nolan in season three he is not trying to remember names or take numbers. I think his heart has been broken,” Gabriel Mann teases. “I would say being a love interest to Nolan is very dangerous endeavor; they usually end up dead or in a mental institution. So I feel sad to anyone that gets too close to him, but it’s not going to stop them.” And while Nolan’s new love interest won’t be revealed in the premiere, we can tell you he and BFF Emily share a lot of adorable scenes.
Anything on the upcoming season of Revenge? The new promo has me feeling positive! –Drew
James LeGros’ holy man will play a key role in Emily’s latest takedown plot. “There’s an element to which the nature of him being a priest puts him up against the concept of what is good and what is right and what is the moral thing to do,” previews showrunner Sunil Nayar of the arc. “And that, in turn, let’s us examine Emily Thorne’s mandate in a way we haven’t had a chance to do before.”
I have question about Revenge‘s Season 3: Is Henry Cherny (Conrad) still a series regular? –Chris
He absolutely is!
Well, the wait is over and I know I was not disappointed with the amazing work done again this year, the entire cast looks amazing! Sadly there is only one photoshoot image for each actor this time around but here’s hoping we get a winter treat as well like previous years!
But take a look at our fabulous cast in these HQ photos, which you can see by clicking the link!
Isn’t it just stunning?
Once the photos are released check back here for the HQ versions of them, if this photo is anything to go by then we’re in for a treat! As you can see Barry has now been added to the group, to go alongside his series regular status. Noticeably absent is Ashley Madekwe, whom sadly we are saying goodbye to this year.
What’s coming up on Revenge? — Jarrett
NATALIE: Jack and Emily will have a steamy, but not necessarily happy reunion. To wit: It won’t distract Emily from her quest to take down the Graysons, starting with Conrad, in one of the most devious plots of revenge yet. But the flash-forward that kicks off the season may make you wonder how the series will be able to continue.
Shawn: Can’t wait to return to the Hamptons! What can we expect from Revenge‘s new season?
Here are three reasons to tune in to season three: “We lose an essential castmember in our very first episode. A new love interest for everyone,” Gabriel Mann teases. “All the guys are naked this season; it’s just bananas!” So who is Nolan’s new love interest? “I can’t tell you who, but you’re going to meet someone very early in the season that I will be getting very close to. I think Twitter is going to explode when it happens.”
• Victoria’s relationship with her long-lost son, Patrick (played by Smallville‘s Justin Hartley) is Really. Not. OK.
• However, the fact that Hartley spends an entire scene wearing only a towel? Totally OK in our book.
• Within moments of Daniel running into a French hottie named Margaux (Welcome, Pan Am‘s Karine Vanasse!), the word “virgin” and the phrase “not wearing a bra” are bandied about.
• A major character is diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
• Charlotte, who several characters note has had a trying year, could give One Life to Live‘s Adriana “Bitchy Bangs” Cramer a run for her nickname.
• Emily makes good on a huge debt to Nolan.
• Jack and Emily’s first scene together contains two giant, intriguing left turns that I did not expect.
• Em enlists [SPOILER]‘s help to rid the Hamptons of Ashley Davenport. But will it stick?
• Toward the end of the hour, the “double infinity” sign comes into play in a surprising way.
• A major character seems to have switched allegiances since last we saw him/her.
1. When Season 3 begins, neither Daniel (Josh Bowman) nor Emily have seen Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) for six months. Where is she? The full answer requires a lot of spoiler-filled explanation — let’s just say Victoria’s first appearance involves slow-motion horseback riding.
2. “NolCorp has gone the way of the flip-phone …” Nolan (Gabriel Mann) comes into Season 3 with a new outlook on life. He’s even willing to take risks like skydiving!
3. Whatever you think of “Revenge,” you cannot hate Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny) shouting “Arctic pools! Arctic pools!” at a hapless flunky.
4. Jack (Nick Weschler) has turned into quite the liar in his time away from the Hamptons. His lies and anger do have the positive effect of giving the audience a date for Emily’s post-bullet swan dive.
5. A new character named Monique asks Emily what she does for a living during a party. The response pretty much explains the entire show: “I work for a lot of different charities. Making sure people get what they deserve.”
REVENGE – “Fear” – The summer season kicks off in The Hamptons as Emily Thorne’s course of revenge is renewed and set against an unexpected timeline. Meanwhile the return of Victoria Grayson’s son brings changes and complications to the all-powerful family. And a glimpse into the future shows that the wedding of the century may lead to Emily’s ultimate demise, on the Season 3 Premiere of “Revenge,” SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET
Meghan: Even though I didn’t love season two, I have to admit I am really, really excited about the upcoming season of Revenge. Any scoop to share?
Prepare to meet two newbies when your Hamptons vacation returns later this month. In episode six, you’ll be introduced to a new recurring character, supermarket worker Jenny, a no-nonsense spitfire, who has a strong moral center and fight in her. Also making her Hamptons debut is Morgan Holt, an attractive and corrupt real estate agent, who is in cahoots with Conrad. And we mean in cahoots in possibly more way than one…if you catch our drift. Seems things are still as scandalous as ever for the Graysons and we wouldn’t have it any other way.